DEMO SAW, ELECTRIC 14"
4 Hour: $50.00
- SJS technology is a mechanical clutch system that helps prevent motor and gear damage by allowing the drive shaft to slip if the wheel is forced to stop
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 3,800 RPM for the most demanding applications
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Tool base can be removed for cutting closer to walls; guide wheels on the tool guard for smooth traveling
- Built-in vacuum attachment port for efficient removal of dust and debris
- Rubber shield helps keep debris away from operator and from entering the motor
- Tool base adjusts allowing up to 5" cutting depth; best for cutting split face block when building retaining walls
- Guide wheels on the tool guard ensure smooth traveling of tool over surface material when base is removed for cutting closer to walls
- Positioning of the tool body can be adjusted (0 -80 ) for operator comfort; operates independently of cutting depth for convenience and efficiency
- Base has front and rear cutting guides for increased accuracy
- Arbor : 1"
- Max. Cutting Depth : 5"
- No Load Speed : 3,800 RPM
- AMPS : 15
- Overall Length : 26-1/2"
- Net Weight : 23.8 lbs.
- Blade Diameter : 14"
- GFCI plug : No
- Includes dust extraction guard : Yes
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
Prices are subject to change. Applicable sales tax, delivery, and other fees are not included in price estimates.