GENIE GS4047 SCISSOR LIFT
- Ideal for maneuvering in tight spaces, Genie slab scissor lifts are excellent for indoor and outdoor construction, maintenance and installation applications with rm, level surfaces.
- Driveable at full height for added productivity in high rise spaces
- Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius for excellent maneuverability in tight spaces and narrow aisles
- Compact dimensions allow the GS-4047 to easily pass through standard double doors
- A 3 ft (0.91 m) extension deck allows workers and tools to utilize the maximum amount of platform workspace
- Proportional controls for lift and drive functions
- 25% gradient to get up slopes and loading ramps
- Working Height* 45 ft (13.89 m)
- Width 3 ft 11 in (1.19 m)
- Outside Turning Radius 7 ft 7 in (2.3 m)
- Lift Capacity 550 lbs (249 kg)
- Gradeability** 25%
- Height 8 ft 4 in 2.54 m
- Length 8 ft 2.44 m
- Width 3 ft 11 in 1.19 m
- Wheelbase 6 ft 1 in 1.85 m
- Ground clearance-center 4 in 0.10 m
- Drive speed - stowed 1.9 mph
- Drive speed - raised 0.5 mph
- Weight 7,185 lbs 3,260 kg
- * Imperial measurements of working height add 6 ft to platform height. The metric equivalent adds 2 m to platform height.
- ** Gradeability applies to driving on slopes, see operator s manual for details regarding slope ratings.
Prices are subject to change. Applicable sales tax, delivery, and other fees are not included in price estimates.