TOOLS ELECTRIC POWER
IMPACT WRENCH ELECTRIC 1/2"
4 Hour: $11.00
- The Makita 1/2 in. Drive Impact Wrench features a 1/2 in. square drive which delivers 2,000 impacts per minute and 260 ft.-lb. of torque for the most demanding applications. This convenient impact wrench also features an ergonomically designed grip for improved control and user comfort.
- Powerful 3.5 AMP motor delivers 2,000 RPM/IPM for heavy duty applications
- Efficient impact system with less vibration for longer tool life
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement
- Precision gearing with ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission
- Compact and lightweight (6.6 lbs.) for use in close quarters
- Impact-resistant aluminum gear case with rubber boot for increased durability
- Rocker switch with forward/reverse operation for user convenience
- 2,000 impacts per minute for maximum efficiency
- Compact length for easy handling and total operator control
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- 1/2" detent pin anvil for secure accessory retainment
Prices are subject to change. Applicable sales tax, delivery, and other fees are not included in price estimates.