TOOLS ELECTRIC POWER
DRILL ELECTRIC 1/2"
4 Hour: $11.00
- The Makita -inch Spade Handle Drill (model DS4011) features a well-balanced design with a powerful motor engineered for constant power and speed for industrial drilling and mixing applications.
- 600 RPM provides increased speed and torque for drilling large holes
- Heavy duty industrial 1/2" drill chuck engineered for positive bit retention
- All-ball bearing construction for durability and longer tool life
- Rocker switch for quick transition between forward and reverse operation
- On-board chuck key storage for fast and convenient bit changes
- D-handle rotates 360 with 24 positive stops for multi-position operation
- Well-balanced design at only 6.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized grip for increased operator comfort
- Powerful 8.5 AMP motor for improved mixing and drilling performance
- Double insulated
- Capacity (steel) : 1/2"
- Capacity (wood) : 1-1/2"
- No Load Speed : 600 RPM
- AMPS : 8.5
- Overall Length : 13-3/8"
- Net Weight : 6.3 lbs.
- Handle : Spade
- Max. no load speed : 600 RPM
- Power Type : Corded
Prices are subject to change. Applicable sales tax, delivery, and other fees are not included in price estimates.