SKIDSTEER & EARTHMOVING ATTACHMENTS
MINI SKID ATTACHMENT-CULTIVATOR
4 Hour: $105.00
- The soil cultivator is the ultimate attachment for soil preparation! This incredibly versatile attachment can be used to cultivate and level soil as well as blend landscape materials, compost and fertilizer. This attachment will also bury debris such as stones, soil clods and grass. It transforms rough terrain into a perfect planting bed in one pass.
- Offset Wire Mesh Rear Roller
- Eliminates ridges between machine passes, and ensures for a uniform seed bed. Creates dimpled surface for maximum seed germination and root penetration.
- Deep Soil Cultivation
- Tiller cultivates soil up to 5.5" (14 cm) deep for maximum root penetration and healthy turf. Contractor can choose optimal depth for seed bed preparation.
- High Filtering Grate
- The grate permits only loose soil to pass through. Rocks, sticks, clods and debris are buried below the fresh tilled soil.
- Blade Adjustment Mechanical Adjustment
- Depth Control: Mechanical adjustment
- Flow: 7 - 14 gpm (26.5 - 53 lpm)
- Height: 21" (53.3 cm)
- Length: 51" (129.5 cm)
- Motor Type: LSHT Motor
- Number of Blades: 20 "V" non-panning blades-
- Rated Pressure: 3000 psi (206.7 bar)
- Roller Adjustment: Mechanical adjustment
- Rotor Outside Diameter: 11.25" (28.6 cm)
- Standard Equipment Dripless flush face couplers
- Weight: 550 lbs (249.5 kg)
- Width: 51" (129.5 cm)
- Working Depth: 5.5" (14 cm)
- Working Width: 36" (91.4 cm)
- Click here for demonstration video
Prices are subject to change. Applicable sales tax, delivery, and other fees are not included in price estimates.