36in TORO TRENCHER TRACK TRX20
4 Hour: $150.00
- Tracks instead of wheels. Simplicity instead of complexity. The new TRX trenchers are the first tracked, dedicated walk-behind trenchers that have it all. Tracks - combined with Toro's exclusive easy-to-use control system - provide unparalleled maneuverability, all while offering the ultimate in operational performance.
- Track Design
- Allows for zero turn capability
- Provides a low center of gravity and large footprint
- Increased stability on side hills
- Eliminates tire ruts and flat tires
- Operates in wet & soft ground conditions.
- Get to the most challenging stumps
- Exclusive Toro TRX Control System
- Easy-to-use control system doesn't require jerk-style steering like handle bar trenchers. Three simple controls operate all traction and trenching functions. Simple controls are easy for beginners to learn quickly.
- (Specifications may change due to continuous product development)
- Engine: 20 HP (15 kw) Kawasaki FS481V, V-Twin
- Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gallons (7.9 liters)
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 2900 psi (200 BAR)
- Track: 5.9" (15 cm) wide - endless nylon reinforced rubber track
- Transport Speed: 3.1 mph (5 km/h) fwd, 1.5 mph (2.4 km/h) rev. 273 ft/min (83 m/min)/ 132/ft/min (40 m/min)
- Weight: 1133lbs. (513.9 kg)
- Wheelbase: 3" (58 cm)
- Width: 33.8" (86 cm)
- Height: 46" (117 cm)
- Length: 82.5" (210 cm) (boom up)
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
Prices are subject to change. Applicable sales tax, delivery, and other fees are not included in price estimates.