SKIDSTEER & EARTHMOVING ATTACHMENTS
4 Hour: $95.00
- The Grapple Rod Bucket is the perfect piece of equipment to dig or root out and grab difficult material, while sifting out unwanted debris. Replaceable cast shanks with pin-on heat treated replaceable tips adds to the life and economic viability of this machine. Heavy-duty 7/8 rods are spaced 3 1/8 apart so larger items will stay in the grapple while loose dirt or dust falls through. Two heavy-duty independent grapples powered by two 3,000 lb. cylinders, that are shielded to prevent damage, power this monster for the largest jobs.
- Rugged tool great for landscaping, demolition, roots, rocks, brush, debris, and other difficult-to-grasp material
- Designed for digging through the dirt to pick up unwanted material, leaving dirt behind
- Excellent tool for digging and pulling out materials from demolition work
- Clears, combs, and grooms while screening material
- Clear, dig, extract, grab, and sift all-in-one tool
Prices are subject to change. Applicable sales tax, delivery, and other fees are not included in price estimates.