AIR EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS
STAPLER CROWN AIR 7/16"
- The Makita 7/16" Medium Crown Stapler (model AT1150A) combines ease-of-use and performance in a compact size. With a top-loading magazine that accepts 16 ga. 7/16" staples (accepts 1" to 2 staple length), the Makita AT1150A is ideal for crating, decking, insulation, and sheathing applications. Jammed nails are easily cleared by opening the quick-release cam-lock on the nose assembly. Fast and powerful, the AT1150A has a compact size and weighs in at only 4.9 lbs. ideal for all-day use. Additional convenience features include a hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user, and a built in air filter that promotes efficient motor operation by reducing the amount of dust and debris from entering the tool.
- Ideal for crating, decking, insulation, and sheathing applications
- Depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink stapling
- Quick release cam-lock opens nose assembly to clear jammed staples, minimizing downtime
- Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- Top-loading magazine allows user to quickly load 16 GA 7/16" staples varying in length from 1" to 2"
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Compact with less weight for all day use
- Hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way
- Rugged aluminum magazine has large holding capacity (up to 140 staples)
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 2.5 SCFM @ 90PSI
- Power Type : Pneumatic
- Operating Air Pressure : 65 - 120 PSI
- Min Recommended Air Del : 2.5 SCFM @ 90 PSI
- Crown : 7/16"
- Gauge : 16
- Leg Length : 1" to 2"
- Maximum Magazine Capacity : 140
- Fastening category : Stapler
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 14-1/2"x3-7/16"x11-3/8"
- Net Weight : 4.9 lbs.
Prices are subject to change. Applicable sales tax, delivery, and other fees are not included in price estimates.