GENIE GS2669-RT, GS3369-RT SCISSOR LIFT
- Genie rough terrain scissor lifts are tough, construction-oriented four-wheel drive machines with positive traction control ideal for increasing productivity in demanding outdoor worksites
- Four-wheel drive and positive traction control ideal for demanding outdoor worksites
- Drive and function at full height
- Up to 45% gradeability with the GS-2669 RT
- On-board diagnostics for easy troubleshooting
- Tilt level sensor with audible alarm
- Proportional lift and drive
- Full-height swing gate
- AC power to platform
- Rear-wheel braking
- Foam-filled rough terrain tires
- Descent alarm
- GS-2669 RT
- Working Height* 32 ft (9.75 m)
- Width 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)
- Outside Turning Radius 15 ft 1 in (4.60 m)
- Lift Capacity 1,500 lbs (680 kg)
- * Imperial measurements of working height add 6 ft to platform height. The metric equivalent adds 2 m to platform height.
- ** Gradeability applies to driving on slopes, see operator s manual for details regarding slope ratings. Gradeability may vary depending on options installed on machine.
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
Prices are subject to change. Applicable sales tax, delivery, and other fees are not included in price estimates.